Unborn Graphix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is the Best signature making program

4 posters

Go down

what is the Best signature making program Empty what is the Best signature making program

Post by dazzin Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:04 am

What in your opinion is the best program to make signatures i use gimp 2 but then again i have no clue honestly about signatures so just curious what all you gurus use

dazzin
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

what is the Best signature making program Empty Re: what is the Best signature making program

Post by Dayne - GFXPro Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:05 am

Well, I'm pretty sure we all use PhotoShop, as it is the best, IMO, signature making program.

Dayne - GFXPro
Administrator
Administrator

http://htt://www.unborn-graphix.tk

Back to top Go down

what is the Best signature making program Empty RE:What is the best signature making program

Post by dazzin Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:07 am

Every photoshop ive ever download had trojans in it so i've always used gimp and it works pretty well still dont undetstand how to work everything but im learning a bit

dazzin
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

what is the Best signature making program Empty Re: what is the Best signature making program

Post by ~*SickShot*~ Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:21 am

Well photoshop is obviously going to be better than GIMP, since GIMP is free and you have to pay for photoshop (legally). So they are bound to put more effort into PS than GIMP.
~*SickShot*~
~*SickShot*~
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayne - GFXPro Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:32 am

Yep, and GIMP has too many things in one place, and it's all complicated. PhotoShop is alot easier to manage.

Dayne - GFXPro
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by 4lk4linetri0 Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Ive used both gimp and photoshop and i can honestly say gimp is just like a free version of photoshop with a couple settings changed. But i perfer photoshops interface.

4lk4linetri0
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayne - GFXPro Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:45 pm

I'm pretty sure we all do. Smile

Dayne - GFXPro
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum